CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
This and the following paragraph apply if you buy as a consumer as defined in the Consumer
Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”). Provided the Regulations apply to the transaction concerned, then the following terms apply to the contract.
We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our products or services are not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the standard of Our Website or in hard copy.
The following rules apply to the cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered products or services, but not received them, you may cancel your order without providing a reason, at any time within fourteen (14) days of your order. You will have no responsibility and we will return your money.
- If you have ordered products or services, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time during the fourteen (14) days of the date you received them. If the product or service has been received (login details sent) then a security deposit of £100 will be non-refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- The products or services have not been accessed in such a way as to use them;
- The products or services are faulty such as to not be fit for purpose;
- The products or services do not comply with the published description;
- You comply with our way for returns and refunds.
The option to cancel your order is not available if:
- The products or services have been accessed, and utilised, beyond the login point;
- The fourteen (14) day cancellation period has expired.
You may cancel your payment instalments at any time within fourteen (14) days of the date you made your first payment to us. However, if this is after fourteen (14) days, you are still accountable for the outstanding balance and find an alternative form of payment.
Job Offer Guarantee
For clarification of our ‘job offer guarantee’ and to qualify for this students must:
- complete your training course within the allotted time
- have completed and passed our internal exams and Live Labs
- have passed official examinations on the first attempt if you have purchased these
- be up to date with your payments if you are on a payment plan, to start and/or continue the recruitment process
- have the right to work in the UK (see https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work)
- have not failed to attend a job interview without a valid reason within a 25-mile radius of your home location
- have not failed to respond to our or our partner’s communications during the recruitment process
If any of these stipulations are not met then our ‘job offer guarantee’ will be nullified.
Money Back Guarantee
Stipulations of the money back guarantee:
- The refunded amount will be minus any exam fees (for exams taken)
- All training and final assessments deemed necessary must be passed inside of twelve months.
- You must complete the Live Lab and successfully pass the required exams.
- You must have passed any official examinations (CompTIA, Axelos)
- If you have not attended an interview (face to face, online, phone call) without a valid reason this guarantee will be void – you are required to let the client and ourselves know that you are not attending in advance.
Failure to accept and sign any offered contract will mean that you are not entitled to any refunds. All monies owed must be paid in full.
Upon completion of the training/exams TalentSpa Limited T/A IT Career Swap will have 52 weeks to search/obtain you a contract/role/job opportunity within the IT field.
If the circumstances should arise and there happens to be a global recession, pandemic or other global issue which impacts recruitment processes or the global job market we will be inclined to extend our job interview search until such issue is no longer affecting the job market.
If no contract/role/job opportunity has been offered upon completion of the mandatory
Training and official examinations, 52 weeks has passed and all stipulations have been adhered to, then TalentSpa Limited T/A IT Career Swap will provide a partial refund (minus any exam fees and an administration fee of £250) within 5-10 working days.
If TalentSpa Limited T/A IT Career Swap has sourced/provided 5 interview opportunities (telephone, video or face to face), with companies or agencies for you, you will not be entitled to any refund.
If you have purchased an IT or Project Management package and opted to include official exams from CompTIA or Axelos within your package, you must take any examinations within the agreed students’ license period of 12 or 24 months from the initial Enrolment Date; unless otherwise agreed at the time of Enrolment.
For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be able to request a refund of the course or examinations fees if you have sat an exam and are outside of your legal Consumer Rights and the Terms set out here relating to such. However, each individual circumstance will be considered and we may offer a partial refund depending on the circumstances.
For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be able to request multiple vouchers – we only supply one voucher per single exam in a series/ bundle. If you want to re-sit an exam it will incur an additional cost.
Any terms and/or conditions set by Cisco, Axelos, CompTIA, Microsoft and/or any other merchant, in respect of their examination guidelines, are also applicable. It is your responsibility to understand and adhere to those terms/ and or conditions.
To book an examination, you must contact a member of the TalentSpa Limited T/A IT Career Swap team to confirm that you want to book one. Before you book an exam and it is booked, the appropriate assignment(s), practice papers and have achieved a pass rate of at least 80% in the in-house quiz before your exam is booked. To book an examination, and only where you have purchased the course with examination(s) costs included in your Course Fees, you must ensure that all payments to TalentSpa Limited T/A IT Career Swap and/or an authorised Lending Partner are/ have been paid in full, or met the below requirements of the payment plan to sit your exam:
- Minimum of £400 must have been paid to sit one exam
If your account is in arrears or has yet to be paid in full, or to the simplified amounts, you will be unable to book your examination.
If you need to change your exam date after booking, you must let an It Career Swap representative know at least 48 hours before, otherwise the date cannot be changed.