Upskill and get certified with hands-on IT & Cyber Security training.
Take a look at our pricing plans to see what we have to offer and how you can gain access to IT training from the world leading bodies within the industry.
Plans & Pricing
We are here to help you take your IT career to the next level. Our mission is to provide IT professionals with the training and support they need to succeed in the IT industry. We are proud to offer a range of packages to help our clients achieve their career goals. Our packages are tailored to fit the needs of our clients, whether they are starting out in the IT industry, or have years of experience.
Get ready to take your cybersecurity skills to the next level with our comprehensive training program! As an Authorized CompTIA Partner, you can trust that our courses are of the highest quality and aligned with industry standards. Our program is not only approved by the US & UK Government, but also meets the standards set by NICE & NCSC CAF frameworks, ensuring that you receive the best education possible. With over 190 role-guided learning paths, including popular topics like Ethical Hacking and Threat Hunting, you can customize your learning experience to match your career goals.
And, it doesn't stop there. Our hands-on labs, hosted in cloud-based cyber ranges, allow you to put your newfound knowledge into practice in a safe, simulated environment. To further enhance your preparation, we also offer custom certification practice exams, such as CISSP and Security+. Our assessments will help you measure your skills and identify areas where you need to focus your attention. All of this comes with your own dedicated IT Career Swap Mentor, already qualified and an expert in the field you want to study in.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to advance your career, our training program has everything you need to succeed in the dynamic field of IT & Cyber Security.
IT Tech Beginner£250 deposit then
- 9 Months Access Term
- Best for those starting their IT career
- Customised IT Tech career pathway modules selected to help get you into your first job within IT
- You will be studying and become proficient in the following modules; CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+Core 1, Core 2, CompTIA Network+, CCNA, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cloud+, AWS Essentials & Solutions Architect Associate, Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- You will gain certificates in the following; CompTIA A+
- IT Technician Job Offer Guarantee
- Industry Average Salary - £25-32k
Cyber Security Beginner£250 deposit then
- 18 Months Access Term
- Best for those starting their Cyber career
- Customised Cyber Security career pathway modules selected to help get you into your first job within Cyber Security
- You will be studying all modules in the IT Tech Beginner course and also become proficient in the following modules; Cybersecurity Fundamentals, CompTIA Linux+, Python for cybersecurity, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA PenTest+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- You will gain certificates in the following; CompTIA A+, CompTIA CySA+
- Cyber Security Job Offer Guarantee
- Industry Average Salary - £55-75k
ITCS ExtrasStarting from
- Extra Month Access (please choose amount of months in the quantity box provided)
- 2 extra interviews as part of your job offer guarantee (unlimited multiple amount)
- Intensive Interview Training Sessions x3
- Cloud Engineer package - CompTIA Cloud+, an additional 3 months access to ITCS 2.0 & an assigned Cloud Engineer career pathway on our platform
- LinkedIn Profile Optimisation
- Cyber Pro Upgrade! (Only available on Upfront Cyber Security Beginner deals) - Includes LinkedIn Profile Optimisation, 2 extra interviews & Intensive Interview training sessions x3 at a discounted £454
- Many more add-ons and career pathways coming very soon!
- Industry Average Salaries for more advanced roles typically - £75-100k+
How would you like to pay?
How would you like to pay?
How would you like to pay?
Award-winning training you can trust
Want a 48 hour free trial of the ITCS 2.0 Platform?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find a list of all the content in IT Career Swap?
All IT Career Swap courses, learning paths, cyber ranges, projects and live boot camps are listed in our searchable online course catalog.
What content and features will be added to IT Career Swap?
The IT Career Swap team is continually developing content and features based on feedback from the community. You can see upcoming features and content on our IT Career Swap product roadmap.
How long does it take to set up my IT Career Swap account?
IT Career Swap is easy to set up, once signed up for your free trial, learners get instant access to all the training content in IT Career Swap.
What support services are included?
Both IT Career Swap Subscriptions come with a dedicated mentor who can help you through any of the courses on our platform.
How can I access the IT Career Swap platform?
No special equipment is required to access IT Career Swap. Simply log into your account and start learning. If you are able to browse most websites without issues, then you should not have any issues accessing IT Career Swap.
What kind of salary can I expect working in the IT industry?
Starting salaries can vary from £20-30k. And average Cyber Security salaries in the UK are reaching £65k and increasing year on year as these skills are hugely in demand by employers.
Book the call that will change your life now! It only takes 30 seconds
Step 1: Pick the date and time that best suits you.
Step 2: Enter your details and click confirm.
Step 3: We’ll call you at your chosen date and time to see if you qualify.
Want to speak sooner? Call us on 0203 982 7573